STEPS TO QUALIFY FOR YOUR TABOONETTE® FRANCHISE
Overview: The typical timeline to secure a franchise is approximately 45-60 Days. Taboonette® will prioritize the qualification process. Our only expectation is that you will do the same.
1. Complete and submit your Quick Contact Form to the right.
2. Within 24 Hours, one of our Franchise Development Consultants will contact you to confirm if you are qualified and setup the next step. Your assigned Consultant will be your primary point of contact throughout the process.
3. Market Availability: Discuss and approve the markets of interest and the number on units you wish to open.
4. Franchise Candidate Interview: We get to know you! This Interview may be conducted on a conference call with you and your partners.
5. We send you the Legal Stuff!: You will receive our FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document)
6. After you have reviewed the FDD we will schedule you for a Discovery Day at our brand headquarters.
7. Due Diligence: Review FDD with your attorney, contact current franchisees and return any comments to Franchisor.
8. Execute contracts… Franchise & Multi-Unit Development Agreement is delivered to candidate for review; forward these to your attorney.
9. Congratulations! You’re the newest Taboonette® franchisee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• How do I qualify?
Candidate must meet financial requirements in order to move forward and the territory must be available. We will review your business experience or discuss hiring an experienced food service management team.
• Do I need previous restaurant or franchising experience to become a Taboonette® franchise owner?
The Franchisee must either have restaurant experience or partner with an operator who has restaurant experience or willing to hire an experienced food service management team.
• What are the initial franchise fee and royalty fees?
Initial Franchise Fee = $30,000
Royalties = 6% of Gross Sales
System Marketing = 1% of Gross Sales
Local & Cooperative Marketing = 2% of Gross Sales
The above amounts do not include the initial investment required to build the restaurant, training expenses, grand opening expenses or opening inventory. Please refer to the Taboonette® Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), Item 7, for more in-depth information on the total investment.
• What type of training will I receive as a new Taboonette franchisee?
Before you open your first restaurant you will receive 5 weeks of training. This training is provided in three sections, 1.) 3 Weeks Initial hands-on, classroom, and operational training in a Taboonette® restaurant, 2.) 7 to 10 days prior to your opening onsite at your location, 3.) 7-10 days after your opening at your new restaurant. Periodic visits are made to your restaurant at both scheduled and unscheduled times to review operational compliance and coach, counsel & support you sales building efforts.
• Does Taboonette offer financing?
Taboonette does not provide financing, however, we do provide a list of lenders that have focus on franchise financing.
• How do I get started?
Let us know you’re interested by filling out the Quick Contact Form located to the right.
One of our Franchise Development Consultants will contact you within 24 hours.
Notice Regarding Franchise Offers and Sales
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only.
QUICK CONTACT FORM
Fields marked with an * are required